P-One Clinic (Hachioji, Tokyo) is seeking medical volunteers for an upcoming clinical study this fall 2018. Those who pass the initial selection will be invited to an information/consent session and screening health check (Oct 24 or 25). Volunteers that pass the screening will be invited to participate in a test of a drug and will stay at the clinic for 4 nights/5 days (Nov 8-12). Study participants will then return to the clinic for a total of 7 additional visits (specific dates below).
For this study, we are looking for individuals who meet the all the conditions below:
- Healthy male aged 20 years to less than 45 years of age at time of screening
- BMI (body mass index) 18.5 to less than 27.5
- You are living in Japan with either Japanese nationality or a valid residence card
- You are willing to use an appropriate method of contraception (condoms etc.) during the study period
- You are willing to refrain from taking medications (prescription, over-the-counter, Chinese, herbal, nutritional supplements etc.) from at least 2 weeks before the study
If you meet any of the following conditions, you cannot participate in the study:
- You are a smoker (no nicotine-containing products from 3 months prior to study)
- You have a clinically significant disease or history of such a disease (including hepatitis B, hepatitis C, syphilis or HIV)
- You suffer from alcoholism or drug addiction, or take illegal narcotics
- You had a serious infection or underwent surgery within 6 months before study
- You participated in another clinical study and received another study drug within 4 months before study
*Please note: these are only a summary of the main requirements. Please register for further details. Also, please note that we only contact volunteers that meet our requirements.
Overnight Clinic Stay
Schedule for Clinic Visits
After the clinic stay, volunteers will be asked to visit the clinic to take basic health checks (in the morning, usually about 1 hour) a total of 7 times. The dates are as follows:
All volunteers will be compensated for their transportation and time. Please apply for further details.
If you interested in joining this study, the first step is to register with MVN. Click the button below for our registration page. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org